Home of Specialized Metal Oxides and Customised Catalysis
At Shiv HydroMet, we are world's leading manufacturer and star-rated export house of Speciality Metals, Metal Oxides, Metal Salts, Explosive Crosslinkers, Polyester Catalysts, Catalyst Contract / Toll manufacturing and Ceramic Chemicals
We have strong satisfied customer base of several well known MNCs. With the state-of-the-art fully automated ISO 9001:2015 (certified by TÜV Nord) complied manufacturing facilities, we are rapidly growing in the area of specialised metal oxides, catalysis and catalyst contract / toll manufacturing. With the help of in-house design engineering team, we have expertise in manufacturing of customised machines / equipments for heterogeneous catalysis R&D, pilot plant and production.
With the backup of fully equipped R&D, quality control lab and quality management system we are creating world class customised inorganic chemistry in state of the art facilities at 2 different locations in Gujarat, India.
Being a market leader in antimony chemistry, we offer full range of antimony derivatives under one roof, starting from antimony based flame retardants, slurry based explosive cross-linkers, antimony based speciality chemicals and Sb based polyester catalysts.
Catalyst Toll Manufacturing
Have catalyst recipe, and looking for scale-up or commercial manufacturing? Our extensive scale-up know how and state-of-the art custom catalysis manufacturing facilities are ready to serve you. Click to know more, how we can leverage your catalyst development efforts.
High Performance Ceramic Binder
SIPPA® Good-Bind is the future of ceramic binders made by proprietary patent pending process. SIPPA® Good-Bind provides exceptional green strength to ceramic and vitrified bodies compared to ordinary acrylamide based binder system while being cost effective.
- May '22: TÜV Nord has certified Shiv Hydromet's manufacturing, R&D and QC facilities by ISO 9001:2015.
- April '22: Started manufacturing of next generation ceramic binder from world class technology.
- December '21: Commissioning of new rotary furnace for catalyst calcination.
- November '21: Commissioning of commercial spray drier for FCC catalyst and additives manufacturing.
- August '21: 3X Expansion of MilSpec grade Antimony Trisulfide Manufacturing facility.
- January '21: Production of high-density grade of Antimony Trisulfide for military ammunitions.
- November '20: Successful installation of antimony trioxide production line from various antimony bearing raw materials.
- June '20: Installation of in-house designed furnace for fusion reaction with novel melt discharge technique.
- Feb '20: Started production of Antimony Potassium Tartrate with in-house developed process.
- Sept '19: SHM R&D centre has developed eco-friendly process for antimony trisulfide manufacturing.
- August '19: Successful scale-up tolling of shaped catalyst for FT applications.
- Dec '18: Arrival of new 200 L scale glass reactor and muffle furnace in pilot plant.
- August '18: Construction of our new dedicated facility for catalyst contract manufacturing is completed. It will be customised as per customer requirements.
- May '18: New pilot scale catalyst manufacturing unit start up.
- August '16: Addition of 1 ton/day capacity in catalyst manufacturing plant.